For us, the protection of personal data is important, which is why we want to present you how we handle the collaboration with visitors to this site, respecting your rights guaranteed by EU Regulation 679/2016 (General Data Protection Regulation).
The only information collected in the forms on this site, part of the Mervani Group, can be:
- Name. Given the nature of the domain in which we operate, we believe it is reasonable to provide a name;
- Phone. Used strictly for submitting bids, setting visions and updating real estate offers;
- E-Mail. Based on an explicit consent, via email, our agents always keep in touch with buyers and sellers in order to match the demand with the offer;
- Technical data: Customers can propose and request offers specifying the particularities of the real estate offered or desired.
We mention that these data are voluntarily entered by you without being forced in some way.
Using personal data
The data provided will only be used for the purpose for which they were collected, will be stored only as necessary, and access to personal data will be strictly limited to Mervani staff and, as the case may be, to collaborating institutions (notary, mayoralty, etc.) provided by EU Regulation 679/2016.
Disclosure of personal data
Personal data collected through this site will be compulsorily managed by observing the measures taken with the implementation of EU Regulation 679/2016, and are not disclosed to anyone other than those mentioned above.
Managing personal data through this site will be made using the following security methods:
- Communication is done using licensed operating systems, in a protected / secured environment with state-of-the-art antivirus solutions. We emphasize that the necessary efforts have been made to invest and use only legal applications, in order not to create security breaches;
- The servers that host the sites and mailboxes are secured and the operator (Romarg SRL) that provides these services is a company that deals strictly with hosting, being on the market for a long time and having experience in telecommunication;
- Identifying and constantly searching for new security solutions by permanently updating current systems and acquiring new software solutions that can guarantee the security of personal data.
Access, Modify, or Delete personal data
You may access, modify or delete at any time the personal data entered through this site with this right guaranteed by EU Regulation 679/2016 (General Data Protection Regulation), and any dispute arising in connection with this will be managed through the DPO, SC Biro Data Protect SRL (email@example.com, 0718.104.22.168), Mr. Biro Ion, according to contract no. 57 of 22.05.2018.
Page updated on 24.05.2018